677 sq ft
Heat included. A/C units supplied and installed in the early summer. Tenant pays electric.
A variety of parking options are available. Please check with the office for current availability and pricing.
Fountainhead Lofts — 501
About the Space
This unit is part of the Fountainhead Lofts, an artist and creative entrepreneur incubator building that houses a variety of creative type businesses. This unit has a sophisticatedly modern ambiance and features gorgeous hardwood floors, painted exposed brick, high ceilings (12′-10″, 11′-9″ under the beams), tall doors and large windows. There are shared bathrooms down the hall with showers and a utility sink. Lease pricing includes heat.
- High ceilings and large doors
- Gallery style directional lighting
- Lots of natural light
- Large freight elevator in building
- Work in community with other creative businesses
- Participate in Chicago Arts District events including the monthly 2nd Fridays art walk