1151 sq ft
Heat included. A/C units supplied and installed in the early summer. Tenant pays electric.
Off-street parking available for $65. Secured parking available for $85/month. Garage parking available for $125/month.
About the Space
This unit is part of the Fountainhead Lofts, an artist and creative entrepreneur incubator building that houses a variety of creative type businesses. This energizing loft space features white walls, refinished wood floors, cast iron columns, gallery style directional lighting and high ceilings (11’2″, 10’4″ at beams). Fifth floor windows offer lots of natural light and expansive views. This unit is part of a group of units arranged around a common atrium (17′ – 8″ ceilings) that share common bathrooms with showers and a slop sink. Perfectly sized and priced for artists, designers, start ups and small creative firms.
- Gallery space with white walls, high ceilings and gallery style directional lighting
- Lots of natural light and expansive views
- Shared bath, showers and slop sink
- Large freight elevator in building
- Work in community with other creative businesses
- Participate in Chicago Arts District events including the monthly 2nd Fridays art walk
- Heat included