Heat included! A/C units supplied and installed in the early summer. Tenant pays electric.
A variety of parking options are available. Please check with the office for current availability and pricing.
Pilsen East Center — 402
About the Space
Perfect for start-ups! This affordable unit is part of the Pilsen East Center, a former church community center turned creative entrepreneurial space in the Chicago Arts District. This fourth floor unit is a bright exciting space to inspire creative innovation and take a young business to the next level. Shared bathrooms, lounge/kitchenette area and outdoor patio.
- Shared interactive lounge and cook out spaces
- 24-hour access
- Dedicated mail/package area
- Work in community with other creative businesses
- Heat included in rent
- Comcast ready for your internet needs
- Fourth floor walk-up, no elevator in building