3135 sq ft
Dedicated HVAC. Utilities paid by tenant.
Off-street secured parking available for $100/month. Plentiful, free on-street parking right outside the front door.
Pilsen East Center-103
About the Space
This unit is part of the Pilsen East Center, a former church community center turned creative entrepreneurial space in the Chicago Arts District. A fusion of modern and historic architecture with exposed brick, glass block, concrete walls, and maple woodwork.
- Dramatic space with proscenium theater stage
- Dedicated HVAC–control your own temperature!
- Streetfront access from Halsted Street
- Access to shared kitchenette, mail/package area, and outdoor barbecue pavilion
- Work in community with other creative businesses
- Participate in Chicago Arts District events including the monthly 2nd Fridays art walk