1673 sq ft
Dedicated HVAC system. Tenant pays all utilities.
Secured parking available for $85 per month.
Chicago Arts District — 2003h-1
About the Space
Renovated storefront space with street frontage on the high visibility corner of S. Halsted and Canalport in the heart of the Chicago Arts District. Modern industrial aesthetic with high ceilings, dynamic volumes, sandblasted wood structure & exposed brick. The unit features a second story mezzanine loft space, private patio, dedicated high-efficiency HVAC system, upgraded electric service and full basement below. The building offers shared restrooms and kitchenette. Secured and non-secured parking spaces available in close proximity to the building. Ideal for retail, gallery, showroom or professional office uses.
- 14ft ceilings
- Exposed brick loft aesthetic
- Additional lofted 2nd story space
- New mechanical systems
- Full 1500 sf basement for storage
- Shared patio or private deck
- Work in community with other creative businesses
- Participate in Chicago Arts District events including the monthly 2nd Fridays art walk